Total Pageviews

Friday, April 15, 2011

5th Post: Yet More Random Thoughts...

- Move over Walter "Sweetness" Peyton, there is a new best nickname in all of sports: Cliff "The Adverb" Lee. Anyone NOT an English major get that?

- Is it just me or has Google become that annoying guy/gal you work/hang with who finishes your thoughts before you even finish your first word? Example:
Me: "You know Google, I really like P..."
Google: "Pandora Radio. I know, me too."
Me: "Uh...no. I was saying I really like Pa..."
Google: "Pandora Jewelry. So very fetch."
Me: "NO! I really like Panda Bears!!! OH MY GOSH!!!!!"
Google: "Oh...well that was going to be my 2,346,029,762,396,923rd guess. Pandorajewelry17%offbuynow."

- Donald Trump needs to figure it out already. Is President Obama a qualified President of the USA or not? Trump goes from this:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfoCrZJ8dQY   to this:  http://www.ny1.com/content/top_stories/88778/-i-ny1-exclusive---i--donald-trump-slams--evil--bush--praises-obama/  in a weeks time. Pick one already, John Ker...I mean, Donald Trump.

- "Interview With The Vampire" > "Twilight". Period. The End.

- I am more than a little concerned with this: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/BRICS-demand-global-monetary-rb-217782600.html?x=0&.v=3. Or...I would be if South Africa weren't involved. They created the vuvuzela, no one can ever take them seriously after that...except maybe deaf people.

- Try as I may...I still cannot see the purpose of putting braille on the DIGITAL SCREEN IMAGES of a DRIVE-THRU ATM. I'm looking at you Bank of America. #doublefail

- Hash tags are the epitaph of modern thought. #toodeepforyou

No comments:

Post a Comment